1009 Mission Street Unit D
Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco has one previously owned three-bedroom, one-bath condominium in the South of Market Area of San Francisco. The home has a living area, kitchen, one full bath, and a dedicated parking space on the lowest floor of this four-floor development. You will have access to a shared patio in the back of the property. This condominium will be available to households earning up to 80% of the area median income (AMI). A host of restaurants, shops, local businesses, park, schools and public transportation service are within walking distance.
1009 Mission also comes with brand-new energy efficient appliances including a refrigerator, dishwasher and electric range stove in addition to new carpet and newly painted walls. Applications for 1009 Mission Street in San Francisco will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Friday, March 24, 2017.
Please note that the following lottery priorities will apply to 1009 Mission Street:
- Certificate of Preference
- SoMa Redevelopment Project Area Residents in census tract 176.01 and 178
- Displaced Tenant Housing Preference (DTHP)
- Residents and workers of San Francisco
Nearby Public Transportation:
- Bus lines included here on Walkscore!
Nearby Medical Facilities:
- Saint Anthony's Medical Clinic
Nearby Grocery Stores:
- Burma Love Natural Foods Company
- City Produce
- SOMA Supermarket
- Rite-by Grocery
- Mint Plaza
- Bessie Carmichael Park
- Yerba Buena Gardens
To qualify, your household size must be between three to seven persons and have a total household gross annual income between 60-80% of the area median income (AMI):
|HOUSEHOLD SIZE||MINIMUM INCOME||MAXIMUM INCOME|
- Applicant/Co-applicant has not owned a home within the past three years.
- Applicant/Co-applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
- Applicant/Co-applicant must pass criminal background screening.
- Applicant/Co-applicant must have a median credit score of 650 and have a history of reliable payments on their credit report.
- Applicant/Co-applicant must have a debt to income ratio below 45%.
- Applicant/Co-applicant may not have judgments on their credit report.
- Applicant/Co-applicant may not have outstanding collections and/or charge-offs on their credit report.
- Applicant/Co-applicant may not have a Chapter 7 and/or a Chapter 13 bankruptcy within the last 2 years. Must be discharged 2 years from the date of application; supporting documents required.
- Household must have lived together for the last 12 months.
- Only income from household members who are permanent residents or citizens of the United States and 18 years or older will be counted. Cash income will not be counted.
- All household members earning an income must be employed or self-employed for at least 2 years at the same job or industry.
* For more information and complete list of homebuyer requirements, please attend an application meeting.
HOW TO APPLY
There are two ways to apply for 1009 Mission:
2. Register for and attend one of the upcoming application meetings and complete the application. Click on a workshop date to register:
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Friday, March 24, 2017.